Bravo Brands, the La-Z-Boy custodian in Africa, opened a new brand experience centre in the heart of Johannesburg’s design district, Kramerville, to create a valuable shopping experience that meets consumers where they are.
The space seamlessly integrates different living spaces with Bravo Brands’ home of lifestyle comfort brands in one space to enable South Africans to visualize the inspiration they’re discovering online in a tangible way, while making local craftsmanship and design more accessible through the space.
It realizes an opportunity for consumers to see that La-Z-Boy is so much more than a recliner, showcasing stylish, modern pieces ranging from occasional chairs, daybeds and 3-piece suites available that will suit many people’s homes and personal styles:
- The Baylor Rocker Recliner is used in one of the room settings to showcase that La-Z-Boy is the ideal rocker chair for new mothers.
- Dakar Occasional chairs are the perfect stylish addition to any lounge or study.
- Norman is a modern slim-line recliner chair with sleek chrome handles to make a style statement in the space.
- The modern and stylish 3-seater Darcy couch takes pride of place set in front of the statement Johannesburg skyline.
- Doha, Baxter and Matrix incliners create a dedicated cinema room as the best solutions in cinema seating.
With La-Z-Boy in full display, our renowned international brand is finally available to touch, feel and fully appreciate in Kramerville, and will continue to shine its new home.